Laser dentistry is a precise and effective way to perform treatments of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
Dr. Patty has been trained to incorporate the state-of-the-art precision technology of laser dentistry into a number of common and not-so-common procedures. As a result, clients feel more comfortable, safe and less anxiety during treatment.
There are many benefits associated with Laser Dentistry including the following:
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia or sutures (stitches).
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding, damage to surrounding tissue and bacterial infections
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated
Other Laser Dentistry applications include:
- Treatment of cold sores
- Teeth whitening
- Crown lengthening
- Elimination of “gummy smile”
- Muscle attachment (Frenula)
- Soft tissue folds (Epulis)
admin – has written 80 posts on this site.