Vampire FaceLift® is an Effective Method to Revive Youth & Restore Beauty
Kim Kardashian’s Vampire FaceLift® on “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami”
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s “Vampire FaceLift®” she got during the March 10th episode of her show, “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.”
Kardashian’s face-lift is an up-and-coming trend that uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) extracted from blood that’s been taken from a patient’s arm and injected into their face. The transplant is supposed to boost collagen production, encourage tissue growth and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Read more here to find out why celebrities are turning to this procedure!
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire FaceLift®?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire FaceLift® offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure
- First, Dr. Patty uses a neurotoxin, such as Botox or Xeomin. Then she isolates growth factors from the client’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the face, then multipotent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- On your 2nd visit, 4 weeks later, Dr. Patty uses fillers to create a beautiful shape. The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone. After your free consultation, Dr. Patty will determine which facelift procedure will work best for you.
Quick Facial Rejuvenation With a Vampire Facelift
If you want healthy, youthful, rejuvenated skin that can be attained quickly and without surgery, you may be interested in the Vampire Facelift. You can have perfect skin by harnessing your body’s own regenerative and healing properties. This treatment is considered an outpatient procedure that offers quick results! It should be performed a minimum of three times with four to six weeks between each treatment so that you can have the results you want. Even better, you will have continual skin regeneration for months or even over a year following your treatment.
Vampire Facelift Performed at Dr. Patty’s Boutique
This procedure is not a surgical facelift. Instead, it is considered a skin treatment that uses healing and growth factors that are derived from your own blood and mixed with a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, within your own body. While this may sound scary, the procedure is nearly painless and you will receive a series of injections in specific locations on your face that will:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Add youthful volume
- Restore a radiant glow to your face
- Stimulate cellular growth
- Improve the quality of your skin
- Restore shape to your face
- Allow your body to regenerate collagen
- Improve the tone and texture of your face
- Rejuvenate newer and younger tissue
You will experience minimal if any, side effects since you are using your own blood. Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa in Fort Lauderdale will be able to restore timeless beauty to your face so that you can showcase your youthful, rejuvenated skin instantly.
Candidates for a Vampire Facelift
This procedure is not for everyone. If you are displaying advanced signs of aging, for example, BOTOX® may be a better option for you. On the other hand, if you have less visible signs of aging, dermal fillers may be the best choice for you. You will want to schedule a personal consultation with an accredited provider at our boutique to determine if the Vampire Facelift is the best choice for you.
Regions That Can Be Treated With a Vampire Facelift
There are various parts of your face that can be treated and improved with this procedure. The entire face, neck, hands, and décolletage can be treated including these specific areas:
- Lines at corners of the mouth
- Plumping of the cheeks
- Frown lines
- “Bunny lines” or “bunny nose”
- Smile lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkles
If you are interested in restoring a youthful glow to your face and treating the areas mentioned above, let our boutique help you.
How Does the Vampire Facelift Help You Look Younger?
As you get older, your face will age in two ways. First, you will lose volume from:
- Fat Skin
This loss in volume will make your cheeks and the area under your eyes look hollow and flat. This can also lead to your skin looking dull or gray, instead of having the rosy glow that it did when you were younger, with more radiant skin.
Second, when you lose support in your skin, it will result in drooping:
- Upper eyelids
- Lower eyelids
- Sagging neck skin
Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can fix these problem areas with a Vampire Facelift or another cosmetic procedure such as mircoblading with your own personalized treatment plan after your complimentary consult has been completed. During this consult, we can help you determine which cosmetic procedures will be best for you.
WHY CHOOSE DR. PATTY’S DENTAL BOUTIQUE:
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our offices
- We can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation)