We Are Hiring
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients’ mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Making temps is A MUST
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the doctor
- Escort patient to/from the front desk and introduce them to the continuing care clerk
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policy
- Treatment Plan presentation and collections
- Experience with insurance and/or treatment planning is a plus
Dental Assistant Training and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience in dental assisting
- High school diploma
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- An eagerness to learn on the job
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA): In order to legally operate dental x-ray equipment and perform dental radiographic procedures in the state of Florida, a dental assistant must either: Graduate from a Florida Board of Dentistry-approved dental assisting school or program OR be state-certified as a dental radiographer by the Florida Department of Health (FDOH).
Our dental practice offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
To apply, please fill out the form and include your salary history for the past 2 years along with your salary requirements for this year and the next. Please attach a 1 minute video of why you’re the best fit and why we should choose you.
Only candidates who submit this information will be considered. Please also attach your up to date CV or resume. Please do not call our office as our lines and team are busy answering calls from clients.