We Are Hiring
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Educate and discuss the treatment plan with the patient after diagnosed and reviewed by the clinical staff
- Present treatment plans and giving estimates of treatment costs in an effective manner
- Track all outstanding treatment plans
- Explain, promote and adhere to company payment policies and procedures
- Submit, track and follow-up on prior authorizations
- Obtain high treatment acceptance by explaining cost of treatment, insurance coverage and finance options
- Solicit referrals from patients post operatively while at the same time tracking patient satisfaction with work provided
- Contact patients the day prior the day of the appointment regarding fees due and to confirm the appointment
- Knowledge of treatment plan presentations
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is recommended
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
- An eagerness to learn on the job
To apply, please fill out the form and include your salary history for the past 2 years along with your salary requirements for this year and the next. Please attach a 1 minute video of why you’re the best fit and why we should choose you.
Only candidates who submit this information will be considered. Please also attach your up to date CV or resume. Please do not call our office as our lines and team are busy answering calls from clients.