Cosmetic Dentistry Dentist in Victoria Park, FL
cosmetic dentistry is the phrase used to describe dentistry procedures that are conducted with the purpose of improving the overall appearance of your teeth. Although many cosmetic procedures may not be considered to be necessary, they can offer a number of benefits, including:
- Improving a patient’s level of self-confidence
- Making oral maintenance easier, including flossing and cleaning
- Offering assistance with teeth grinding
Quaint Victoria Park is an upscale residential area reminiscent of Old Florida, with luxury estates and traditional 1930s “cracker” houses. Holiday Park has jogging trails, tennis courts, and playing fields, while Victoria Park draws water sports enthusiasts for kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding. The gay-friendly area is home to the Stonewall National Museum & Archives, documenting a century of LGBT history
Cosmetic dentists focus on improving the aesthetic appearance of an individual’s teeth and smile, while not necessarily working to rectify non-cosmetic issues that may potentially exist, including an overbite or crossbite. A cosmetic dentist would be beneficial for a patient who would like to correct dental issues such as chipped or broken teeth, misalignments, crooked teeth, stained teeth, and more.
Over the past number of years, a great deal of effort has been placed on improving the cosmetic dentistry industry, and as a result, a number of technological advancements have taken place to make procedures more efficient and effective. The professional staff at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique and Spa remain at the cutting edge of these advancements, and work tirelessly to be able to offer the latest in cosmetic dentistry to patients.
These advanced and modern procedures focus on being as non-invasive as possible, offering minimal discomfort and inconvenience to patients while maintaining as much of the original tooth structure as possible, ensuring a beautiful and natural smile.
By visiting our modern and welcoming clinic, our friendly staff can construct a digital representation of what your smile will look like when the procedure has been completed. A “before” photo will be taken, and by utilizing this program, patients can view their beautiful smile once the process has been complete. Individuals with a beautiful and vibrant smile tend to have a more youthful appearance, and you can view this yourself in a customized “before and after” image during your consultation.
Victoria Park Cosmetic Dentist
So what can you expect when you visit Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique and Spa? You will be greeted by a friendly dental professional, who will go over your goals and treatment options available to reach these goals. Our professional staff will work tirelessly to outline all available options in order to bring you that beautiful and youthful smile you deserve. Each treatment option is completely customized based on the individual, your preferences, your goals, your mouth and facial shape, and your overall oral health. The staff at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique and Spa focus on a wide range of modern cosmetic dentistry procedures, including:
- Bleaching options, which can be applied both in the clinic as well as at home in the form of take-home kits
- Dental bridges and implants
- Teeth straightening
- Bite procedures, including correcting overbites and crossbites
- Reshaping and bonding of teeth
- Laser procedures, including gum procedures
- Veneers (various types available)
- Snap On Smile
- Correcting discolorations and stains
- Braces (a variety of different styles of braces are available, including invisible braces)
- Fixing gaps in teeth
- KOR bleaching
- Dental implants
Cosmetic Dentistry – More Popular Than Ever
In recent years, the cosmetic dentistry industry has experienced a dramatic spike in interest, a trend which has created a great focus on diversifying and expanding the cosmetic dentistry procedures available to patients. With the wide range of veneer options available, the options available to patients who wish to alleviate gaps, correct misshapen teeth, and straighten teeth are more advanced than they ever have been in the past. Additionally, patients are often able to accomplish their cosmetic dentistry goals in a fraction of the time compared to years past; today, it is possible to straighten your teeth in as little as six months, a timeframe that would have been impossible not long ago. Today, more than ever before, cosmetic dentists have a wide assortment of procedural options available for individuals who wish to correct their smiles.
Before deciding on any course of action, it is important to consider potential risks, benefits, and basically what to expect during the course of your treatment. You will want to ensure you are clear on the overall cost of the procedure, the experience and credentials of your dentist, and you will want to take note of the special maintenance and oral care recommended by your dental care professional.
What issues can cosmetic dentistry fix?
Cosmetic dentistry is gaining more and more popularity in recent years, and has been looked upon to correct an increasing number of cosmetic issues, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Irregular gumline
- Crooked or uneven teeth (or differently shaped teeth)
- Stained teeth
- Jaw or gum indentation
- Exposed roots
A number of activities or habits can result in discolored or stained teeth, including drinking coffee or tea, smoking, eating a wide range of foods, and a number of other things. Living with stained teeth can have negative implications on an individual’s self confidence, causing a level of reluctance when it comes to smiling, speaking, or other activities which may expose the teeth. It doesn’t have to be this way! At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, we have different teeth whitening options available, including the KOR Bleaching System. This service can be offered either in the clinic during your visit, (which is recommended for the best results), or it can be given in the form of a pack for the patient to utilize while at home.
While teeth whitening will certainly provide a solution to your stained teeth, the change will not be permanent if you continue to consume the same foods and drinks that have caused the discoloration. Teeth whitening procedures are widely utilized and becoming even more popular in recent years, but they certainly should not be viewed upon as an alternative to proper oral hygiene practices, which are essential to every individual.
Veneers are customized layers of material that are placed over the original tooth structure to improve the aesthetics of a tooth or a set of teeth, and are usually made of porcelain. Veneers cover the visible part of your teeth, and will improve the appearance of your teeth and smile as a whole. They have been gaining more and more popularity in recent years due to a number of factors, not the least of which is the fact that the process involved in applying veneers to your teeth is relatively quick, painless, and non-intrusive. Veneers tend to last much longer than bonding, and will immediately enhance the appearance of your teeth.
Veneers are a viable option to individuals with a wide range of issues, including teeth that are misshapen, cracked or chipped, slightly crooked, worn, or poorly spaced. If you would like to find out if veneers are a viable option for you, visit us today at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa for an initial consultation. Our friendly and professional staff will take an impression of your teeth, and will send it off to our laboratory. During your next visit, your veneer will be applied to your teeth and you will leave the office with a beautiful, vibrant, bright, and youthful smile.
Crowns represent an effective method of dealing with a wide range of issues related to problematic teeth, including for:
- Weak or damaged teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Concealing a filling or to cover an implant
- Securing bridges
The procedure involved in having a crown placed on your tooth is similar to the process involved in applying veneers, in that a dental mold or impression will be obtained in your initial visit and the crown will be applied to your problematic tooth during your second visit.
Bridges can be made by using a number of different materials, and their main objective is to act as a replacement for missing teeth. Depending on the location of your missing tooth or teeth, the professional and friendly staff at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can offer recommendations as to which materials would be best suited. Bridges, like any procedure offered by Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, require consistent and effective levels of oral hygiene.
WHY CHOOSE DR. PATTY’S DENTAL BOUTIQUE:
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our officesWe can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation)
What some of our patients have to say about us
I left there feeling 10 times better and was so happy that they were able to see me on such short notice and take care of my needs. I can definitely say I found my new dental home! Would recommend this office to all my family and friends. Thanks Dr Patty!!!
Want a Complimentary Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to get an opinion on your need for dental crowns.