An instant, whiter smile boosts one’s self image and confidence while making a better first impression.
New technology allows clients to quickly and easily reverse many of the teeth stains and discolorations that have accumulated over the years from age, coffee, tea and wine-drinking, tobacco-use and other causes with little to no sensitivity.
Dr. Patty offers the right whitening system for you! Everything from simple in-office teeth whitening kits to take home teeth and in office whitening treatments to Permanent Deep Teeth Bleaching using KOR Whitening Bleaching System.
KOR Whitening Deep Bleaching System
Developed by the internationally renowned cosmetic dentist and bleaching expert Dr. Rod Kurthy, KöR Whitening is considered to be a superior bleaching system. KOR works by restoring the teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from its whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth to dissolve stain molecules. Unlike other whitening methods, with easy periodic home maintenance, KOR whitening is permanent.
New Hope for Your Teeth with KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching
If you are suffering from frustrating teeth whitening issues, we have the answer! With the KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching procedure, you can achieve permanent and incredible whitening success. The best part is that we can make this happen with little to no sensitivity!
The goal of this procedure is to whiten even the most tough-to-whiten teeth. Even teeth that have been diagnosed as Tetracycline-stained teeth and are showing enamel damage can now be whitened with this method. In fact, this procedure is considered the most effective and reliable bleaching system that has ever been created.
The KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching System is right for you if:
- You are embarrassed to smile
- Have darkly stained teeth
- You want a whiter smile
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, you can experience the superiority of this system and have more, radiant, white teeth, permanently.
If you have grayish colored teeth due to Tetracycline stains, you can have a new outlook on life with our help. In the past, antibiotics with Tetracycline were popular and used as a treatment option in children before anyone fully understood the impact that this medication had on the formation of tooth enamel. It was later discovered that these medications disrupted the process of Amelogenesis, which is the formation of tooth enamel during the stages of tooth development. People who have been living with these stains can improve them and see remarkable results with KoR.
Anyone that desires sensational results can take advantage of this revolutionary method, which is available at our boutique!
Go From So-So to Sensational
While the KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching is for clients who have stained teeth due to Tetracycline, this method can be used for just about anyone who wants to achieve exceptionally white teeth! This can include children as young as seven years old, people that are too embarrassed to smile, and everyone in between! At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, we can address your individual whitening needs which will allow us to give you outstanding permanent whitening results which have never been more predictable and easy!
Permanent Teeth Whitening
Another option that is available to you, to permanently whiten your teeth, is the use of Dental Veneers. These are used to restore your smile by safely covering your natural teeth if they are:
- Severely stained
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, we use the latest technological advances and can offer you a non-invasive method for your procedure while matching the natural radiance of your teeth. These veneers are bonded directly to the surface of your tooth and are as thin as contact lenses. It is important that you choose a skilled cosmetic dentist for your procedure. This skill can be found at our boutique, and with our experience and artistry we will be able to determine the following:
- Correct size
- Depth of color
It is important that your veneers suit both your age and skin tone so that your natural beauty can shine through!
Whitening at Home
To achieve permanent teeth whitening from your KoR procedure, you will need to maintain your results by wearing custom bleaching trays with KoR Whitening Maintenance Gel. Our cosmetic dentist will prescribe this and explain how to use it (and how often) so that you can continue to have amazing results. By not using these trays, the whiteness of your teeth may fade over time.
If you choose another method of teeth whitening at home, you will need to wear customized whitening trays either daily or nightly. This will need to be worn for one or more weeks to achieve the results that you desire.
Regardless of the method that you choose, you will need to follow the instructions given by your cosmetic dentist for your procedure to be effective.
Spa Teeth Whitening Options
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, you will have the option of being able to sit back and relax while we remove the following stains from your teeth:
- Beverages (coffee and soda)
In less than an hour or two, you will be able to achieve teeth that are two to six shades whiter than before!
Everyone wants teeth that are whiter and have for thousands of years. Even though it is not always the case, people equate white teeth to better personal hygiene and health. Unfortunately, with age and constant use, teeth lose their natural whiteness. For these people, receiving teeth whitening treatments at our dental boutique has become a necessity.
Children Can Benefit from Teeth Whitening
While you may worry that teeth whitening products are harmful to children, we want you to be aware of the fact that this process is not only safe but will not damage the enamel of your child’s teeth. Most parents wait until their child has their permanent teeth but children as young as seven can take advantage of this procedure for a variety of reasons. You can learn more about teeth whitening for children by clicking here. However, it is best to avoid over-the-counter whitening products and let our cosmetic dentist handle teeth whitening with your child to avoid any risk of side effects such as excess sensitivity to gums.
Don’t Let Teeth Sensitivity Stop You!
If you are worried about whitening options due to sensitive teeth, we want you to know that we will offer you prescription toothpaste before you begin the process. This will prevent any discomfort during your teeth whitening procedure!
Achieve Amazing Results with the Best Dental Boutique &Spa
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, you can choose to add services to your visit while you are receiving your teeth whitening treatment. In fact, after you have finished with your professional teeth whitening treatment, you can get visit with our licensed esthetician for a:
- And more!
After your appointment, we can send you home with bleaching trays so that you can continue to keep your teeth white in between visits for optimum results. With all of the teeth whitening options available to you, there is no reason that you can’t have a healthier, whiter and more radiant smile! To schedule a complimentary consultation, give us a call today or fill out the form below!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique?
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our offices
- We can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation)